1.- General information of the owner of the website
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the following circumstances are stated:
The company that owns this website (hereinafter, the website) is the private entity San Juan Notes Coins, SL (hereinafter San Juan), an entity whose address is in Lugar Capela SN, Viveiro, Lugo, and whose CIF is B01784669.
The contact telephone number is 629 85 15 69.
2.- Access and conditions of use of the website
Access, navigation and use of the website are free and free, provided that the user complies with the terms of this legal notice, current legislation, good customs and behaviors usually accepted in the Internet field.
By accessing and using silicua.com, the user expressly declares that he has read, understands and accepts without reservation the legal notice, as well as the personal data protection policy included therein. Consequently, the user assumes responsibility for the use of the website in accordance with the provisions of this legal notice. In the event that the user does not accept the terms and conditions of use described below, they will refrain from using the website.
3.- Protection of personal data
In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (RGPD) and other applicable regulations, we indicate that the personal data that you provide us voluntarily and with consent, by any of our means of collection of information, will be incorporated into automated personal data processing files whose owner and responsible party is San Juan – Notes & Coins (hereinafter, San Juan), which are duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. .
Said files have as their sole purpose the professional management 1 by San Juan, who is the owner of said files. The data contained in them will be treated confidentially. San Juan fully complies with current legislation on the protection of personal data, and with the confidentiality commitments inherent to its activity.
San Juan has adopted the necessary technical measures to maintain the required level of security, according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the treatment, in order to avoid, as far as possible and always according to the state of the art , its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
In order to carry out the aforementioned management, it may be necessary to transfer the data to third-party collaborating service providers on the legal basis of San Juan’s legitimate interest in meeting your request for professional management or contracted service. These third parties will process the aforementioned data in the name and on behalf of San Juan as a result of their provision of services. San Juan undertakes to sign the corresponding data processing contract with them. Your data will be processed for the time necessary to attend to the request required by the client. In this sense, we will keep your personal data blocked during the limitation period of the actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the interested party or to meet the requirements of public authorities.
You are informed of the possibility of sending you information about activities and services of interest to which you give your consent, and which, by any means, could be carried out by entities collaborating with the owner of the file and the owner of the file.
This authorization becomes effective retroactively to any data processing already carried out by the owner of the file, as long as the purpose was as indicated above. It is also made effective for any other treatment necessary for the provision of recent or new contracted services.
So that the information contained in our files is always updated and does not contain errors, we ask our clients and users to notify us, as soon as possible, of the modifications and rectifications of their personal data.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, portability, limitation or indicate the retention period of said data, you must send a letter identified with the reference “Data Protection” to: San Juan, Lugar Capela, s/n Viveiro , (Lugo); or by sending an email to the address Compraventa@sjuan.es. If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, contact San Juan at any of the addresses indicated.
4.- Exemption from liability for the operation of the website
San Juan does not guarantee the total updating, accuracy and/or availability at all times of the contents of the website, although it states that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the current state of technology, to guarantee the operation continued use of the website and avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components for users.
The service provided through the website could be interrupted by circumstances of various kinds. In such a case, San Juan will not be responsible in any case for the damages that the interruption produces in the users or their equipment.
6. Commercial communications via email
The only commercial communications that are made by email will be those that have been expressly consented to or authorized by the recipients in accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, except the provisions of article 21.2 of Law 34/2002, on services of the information society and electronic commerce in the wording given by the first final provision of the new General Telecommunications Law, that is, when there is a prior contractual relationship .
7. Intellectual and industrial property
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), the following is prohibited:
– Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless you have the authorization of its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
– Any violation of the rights of the owner of the website or its legitimate owners over them.
– Its use for all kinds of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
– Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those made available to users, as well as those usually used on the network, provided that they do not cause any damage to the website.
– For the purposes of preserving possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights due to the introduction of certain content on the web, they must notify said circumstance San John stating:
– Personal data of the interested party who owns the allegedly infringed rights. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, you must indicate the representation with which it acts.
– Indication of the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web
– Acreditation of the aforementioned Intellectual property rights.
– Express statement in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the content provided by third parties is their sole responsibility.
The establishment of any ‘hyperlink’ between a web page and any of the web pages of the website will be subject to the following conditions:
– The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed.
– The web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the website.
– Under no circumstances, the owner of the website will be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the web page from which the ‘hyperlink’ is made or for the information and statements included therein.